Prospective Students Application Process
Verbum Dei High School is a member of the Cristo Rey network of schools. As such, we have specific age and income requirements for admission. The purpose of the Admissions Inquiry Form is to determine if your son and your family meet these guidelines. Verbum Dei application packets are only provided to those who meet the Cristo Rey guidelines.
HOW TO START THE ADMISSIONS INQUIRY PROCESS
1. Obtain an Admissions Inquiry Form:
Ø Click Here – Online Inquiry Form
Ø In Person – from the Verbum Dei High School Front Office
NOTE: If your son fills out a Verbum Dei Student Contact Card during a classroom presentation, you will automatically receive an Admissions Inquiry Form.
2. Complete the Admissions Inquiry Form. To be evaluated, your form must contain:
Ø Your son’s birthdate
Ø Your household income, and,
Ø The number of people in your household
3. Submit online; mail the completed Admissions Inquiry Form to Verbum Dei or deliver it in person to the Front Office.
NOTE: Please do not fax the Admissions Inquiry Form.
EVALUATION AND RESPONSE
receipt, your Admissions Inquiry Form will be reviewed for eligibility.
2. If you are eligible, an admissions packet will be mailed to your home address (or given to you if you hand-deliver the completed Admissions Inquiry Form).
3. If you do not meet the eligibility requirements, you will receive a letter stating the specific reasons for the ineligibility.
NOTE: Please allow 10 business days for a response to your admissions inquiry.
The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, disability, sex or national and/or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies and practices, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs, although certain athletic leagues and other programs may limit participation, and some archdiocesan schools operate as single sex schools. While the school does not discriminate against students with special needs, a full range of services may not always be available to them. Decisions concerning the admission and continued enrollment of a student in the school are based upon the student’s emotional, academic and physical abilities and the resources available to the school in meeting the student’s needs.